Mounted Disc HarrowOffering you a complete choice of products which include mounted offset disc harrow.
Mounted Offset Disc Harrow
Approx. Price: Rs 35,000 / PieceGet Latest Price
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Weight||425 kg with 610 mm Disc,400 kg with 560 mm Disc|
|Number Of Disc||12|
|Disc Diameter||560 / 610 mm (Optional)|
|Gang Bolt||32 mm Central square Solid Bar|
|Power Required||35 hp|
|Height||1150 mm with 560 mm Disc 1200 mm with 610 mm Disc|
|Distance Between Disc||250 mm|
|Bearing Hubs||4 (Nos.)|
|Width Of Cut||1350 - 1400 mm|
|Frame Size||75 x 10 mm Angle with 100 x 50 mm Channel|
|Type Of Discs||Notched in Front & Plain in Rear|
- High quality high carbon disc.
- Easily transportable- as it gets easily attached and mounted.
- Tillage depth of the harrow is 6 inch.
- Maintenance is easy but need to be scheduled.
- The Mounted Disc Harrow is used in open farm workings for the superficial ploughing, for the shattering of clods, preparation of soil for sowing, burial of organic substances & remains.
- To air the soil and to eliminate the weeds.
- For breaking the roots.
- It has low purchasing and utilization costs both for its wide working width, and for its high speed (from 7 to 15 km/hour).
- Angle can be easily adjustable.
- It can be used in light and medium soil